We stick to 10 GENERAL COMPONENTS of athleticism/fitness
- Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance
Our class layout is as follows:
- Warm Up
- Our warm up is usually where we have fun. We also teach the athletes that warming up is more than just a stiff-leg stretch on the ground.
- The lesson is where the coach will explain the class and then instruct the technique to properly and effectively complete what's in the class for the day.
- This is the portion of the class where the athletes, with proper form will develop one of the 10 components.
- Athletes need to be tested and conditioned. Kids aren't made of glass. In our test section, they will surely get a sweat and leave the gym feeling a sense of accomplishment.
Class are held on Thursdays and Fridays at 5:15pm and Saturdays at 9:30am.
The cost is $10/session, and are sold in quantities of 10, 15, or 20.